Advance medical directives are written instructions, in which a person of full age and with the capacity to consent, states which medical care they accept or refuse to receive in the event that they lose the capacity to consent to care in certain specific clinical situations.

According to Act 2 on End-of-life care, section 51:

A person of full age who is capable of giving consent to care may, by means of advance medical directives, specify whether or not they consent to care that may be required by their state of health, in the event they become incapable of giving consent. 

However, in such directives the person may not request medical aid in dying.

Therefore, under the law, it is not possible to request MAID in advance medical directives.